jueves, 18 de septiembre de 2008

A little about me..!!!




Hello..! This is a little information about my life , just a few things that you can know...

My name’s Marilenis Montero but everybody calls me Mary.

I’m from Maracaibo, originally,but i live in La Cañada de Urdaneta.

I’m 19 years old, I'm studying industrial Engineering at URBE and I love it 'cuz it's about Materials Science..!!


I love sleep =D.. studying all my subjects, dancing,surfing the net, and go out with my friends. .

I hate listening to Vallenato's music.. getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice, and hypocrisy.


My dream is living on Canada Of course, I want to graduate from Engineering School..

I also want so much to learn another language=D.

I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family :D.


About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is pretty important. I can speak well, but I need to practice more.

The most difficult for me is writing.


Well that's it... Just a few things like i said..

Please leave some coments..

Bye Bye =) Take care!

No hay comentarios: