lunes, 6 de octubre de 2008

What's Engineering...

My opinion about industrial engineering is that it's applies fundamentals from the mathematical, physical, and management sciences to efficiently design and analyze large systems that serve a company, i belive this career is the most complet 'cuze you know about everything and you can work in any company, in hospital, in bank anywere, to become in a IE you need to graduate from high school and study in a good university that way you can larn more and be able to solve any problem in any time 'cuze this are some of the skills that a good engineer needs, when i graduate i hope work in a big company like PDVSA, as student i enjoy hang up with my friends and learn a little more everyday and the most difficult thing is live in another place far away from the university, my plans for the future are work in a big company, buy my house and a car, get merried and have childrens.
I recommend Engineering as a career 'cuze for me is the most beautiful career and it's pretty important well i love it =)..!!

No hay comentarios: