martes, 28 de octubre de 2008

Writing a cover letter and a resume

Marilenis Montero
La Cañada de Urdaneta, Zulia, Venezuela
(0265 785 478 547), 0426 547 8745
Date: 16/9/08


Herring Group.
I am writing with reference to your advertisement in the web site for want of a industrial engineer. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same.

As you will see from my resume I have spent the past nine years working within a large manufacturing facility where I have gained considerable experience. During this time I have working in boston equipped myself with all industrial functions, which includes strong leadership skills and a proven ability to manage and motivate a team,i know about the analysis and cost justification on all capital project requests, Assists with resolving difficulties and in developing new methods and procedures; i'm Bi-lingual and i know how to design, selection and installation of material handling equipment.

Although I am enjoying my present job, I am looking out for new opportunities in the same field. I will be contacting you on friday, 12th december, to arrange a personal meeting and discuss the prospect.

Regards,
Ing.Marilenis Montero

No hay comentarios: